Recommended If You Like Thread - October 03, 2020 - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Recommended If You Like Thread - October 03, 2020 - HipHop

Recommended If You Like Thread - October 03, 2020 - HipHop


Recommended If You Like Thread - October 03, 2020

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

If you're looking for a recommendation give a description/music link/artist so that other people will know what you want.

Example: I want to hear an artist that sounds like old Kanye (you can get more specific but that's enough imo). And then someone will respond with X, Y, and Z

You can also recommend an artist/project/scene

Example: You guys should check out DJ Mustard's mixtape Ketchup RIYL (recommended if you like) post-hyphy and minimalistic west coast beats.

Remember, the point of this thread is to share music, try not to post stuff that's already really popular unless it answers someone's question.

Also the more descriptive you guys are with your posts the easier it is to help you find what you want, just stating an artists name isn't that helpful since you might only like one specific aspect of that artist's music.

Look through past posts here


ALSO please check out this thread for a list of some of the most popular recommendation requests and the suggestions provided

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Daily Discussion Thread 10/03/2020

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Thread Guidelines

  • Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed, as stated in the guidelines.

  • Please be helpful and friendly.

  • If a question has been asked many times before, provide a link to a thread that contains the answer.

Weekly/Monthly Threads

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

New to /r/hiphopheads or hip-hop in general?

Check out these:

submitted by /u/ModsLittleHelper
[link] [comments]

Logic @Defjam on not paying out multiple people.

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:31 PM PDT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF5zMnRhAR7/

"@defjam can you please pay my friends and musicians that have made my albums great this is ridiculous at this point! I shouldn't be getting calls from close friends of mine in the middle of dinner with my Wife about how YOU haven't paid them from the budget you've given me for this album.

My boy 6ix ain't been paid all his money! Like who produced the intro hasn't been paid all his money! Kevin Randolph who the RattPack know as the voice of Kai who I've worked with for years hasn't been paid his money!!!!!! Lil keke hasn't been paid his money! AND MY DJ RHETORIK, AFTER I HIT YOU UP 2 MONTHS AGO TO PAY THIS MAN HE STILL HASN'T GOTTEN HIS MONEY.

These are just the calls I've received I don't even know who else of my friendships you're fuckin up!

This has got to be the 6th call I've received. You are ruining personal relationships here. This ain't Noah my A&R this ain't the core homies on the label that help me make my albums great. This is people deep in the company that I've never even met! Pay these people what is wrong with you! I pay all my Debts. This is not my debt to pay. these are friends but they are hired musicians and I demand you stop fucking up my personal relationships what is wrong with you. I'm not trying to start a war with my label. But at this point it is utterly unfair. I mean to this day besides an advance I have never seen a single cent in the 8 years I've been signed to this label. But I don't care about that money. I just Want my homies paid. What's going on here?!?!

Y'all make me want to un retire and drop the last album I have under my contract just so I don't have to deal with y'all no more man god damn!

RattPack 20m"

submitted by /u/stresd2death
[link] [comments]

Article Reviewing Wiz Khalifa new food delivery service. Turns out the food and pricing is kind of shitty. Author provides pictures and honest critique of the food.

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

[LEAK] Jay Electronica - Act II: The Patents of Nobility (the Turn) (2012)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

21 Savage x Metro Boomin - Many Men (Official Audio)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

Reported DaBaby Event Erupts In Gunfire: Watch - XXL

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

Trippie Redd announces new song 'Sleepy Hallow' dropping 10/7

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:45 PM PDT

The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

21 Savage - Slaughter Ya Daughter (ft. KEY! and ILoveMakonnen)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

I have been doing a series on Nas, covering his whole discography. This is the second video in the series, covering his Nastradamus "slump", and how we potentially, in a different timeline, could've gotten "I Am...The Autobiography".

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

Big Sean - Beware (feat. Lil Wayne, Jhene Aiko)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

CHIKA on Jimmy Fallon

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

EARL SWEATSHIRT - GHOST (FEAT. NAVY BLUE) [PROD. BLACK NOI$E]

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] The Alchemist - Blank Canvas

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

Nas, Mobb Deep, Capone, Nature, MC Shan, Marley Marl, Cormega, Trag, etc. QB Finest - Da Bridge 2001

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:33 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Rapsody - Cleo and 12 Problems

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

B.o.B - Both of Us (feat. Taylor Swift)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

Megan Thee Stallion - Savage (SNL Performance)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

Bones & Eddy Baker - HateToSayIToldYouSo [2019]

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:05 PM PDT

Tha Dogg Pound feat. Michel'le - Let's Play House

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

[FRESH] Denzel Curry - Lonestar Jazz (Extended Ver.)

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

2013 BET Cypher - Slaughterhouse

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

Lil Wayne - Bloody Mary | Rhyme Scheme

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT