I’m Chris Rivers. Ask A Dragon Anything! - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

I’m Chris Rivers. Ask A Dragon Anything! - HipHop

I’m Chris Rivers. Ask A Dragon Anything! - HipHop


I’m Chris Rivers. Ask A Dragon Anything!

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 11:01 AM PDT

Greetings to you all! I'm very excited to be doing my first AMA on Reddit, as it gives me the opportunity to share with all of you what my life is all about. For some context, I'm the only son of the late, great Big Pun and I've been pursuing my career in music for the past 5 years. Growing up, I've overcome many things including homelessness and depression, and learned to fully follow my dreams, and how to fight for and achieve happiness. Throughout my journey, I've gained fans, I was given the amazing opportunity to tour the country and parts of the world, and my music is constantly growing. I would love to share with you all anything, from in-depth break downs of my music - especially my new project Delorean - to stories about my past, my father, my career, and anything else you guys are interested in. I love to make connections with people, especially fans, so definitely tune in and ask away. I love each of you, so let's get to know each other!

Proof: https://i.redd.it/id09hto797az.jpg

submitted by /u/ChrisTheDragonRivers
[link] [comments]

Hey, it's Nyck Caution AMA

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 12:34 PM PDT

MOTHAFUCKIN NYCK CAUTION/ NEW PROJECT WITH KIRK DUMBASS DROPS TOMORROW*Nyck @ Knight The first two singles Dial Up and Off The Wall are out now. WE GOING ON TOUR AS WELL, CATCH US IN YOUR CITY

submitted by /u/CinematicMG
[link] [comments]

[FRESH] Tyler, The Creator - *Scum Fuck* Flower Boy

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:00 PM PDT

Linkin Park - Bleed It out

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 11:36 AM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:00 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Meek Mill - Wins & Losses

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:00 PM PDT

Linkin Park ft. Jay Z - Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 11:33 AM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Nyck Caution & Kirk Knight - Nyck @ Knight

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:04 PM PDT

Kanye West Sent Custom Yeezys To A Paralyzed Fan

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 10:08 AM PDT

[FRESH] A$AP Twelvyy - Diamonds feat. A$AP Rocky

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:04 PM PDT

PARTYNEXTDOOR on Twitter: "PARTYNEXTDOOR & KANYE got music coming out ��‍♂️"

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 09:21 AM PDT

Pitchfork Awards Tyler, the Creator's Flower Boy Best New Album

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 10:03 PM PDT

[FRESH] Dr. Dre Feat Nas - Topless

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 10:53 AM PDT

[FRESH] Tyga - Bitch Im the Shit 2

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:04 PM PDT

Tyler, The Creator and ASAP Rocky - "Who Dat Boy" [Live at Agenda Festival]

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 06:02 AM PDT

[FRESH] Roy Woods - What Are You On?

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:25 PM PDT

[FRESH] Amine - Wedding Crashers (ft. Offset)

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 03:50 PM PDT

[FRESH MIXTAPE] Curren$y - The Champagne Files

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 02:26 PM PDT

A$AP Twelvyy announces debut album "12"

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Tyler, the Creator Is Ready to Let You Into His World

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:42 AM PDT

[FRESH] Tyler, the Creator - See You Again (feat. Kali Uchis)

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:35 PM PDT

Kendrick Lamar, Deconstructed – The Breakdown of Kendrick's Flow On "DAMN."

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 10:22 AM PDT

Kendrick Lamar, Deconstructed – The Breakdown of Kendrick's Flow On "DAMN." video.

Hey guys, I'm Martin Connor, the genius slash musical mastermind behind 2 Vox videos you might've seen before, one on rap in general here, and one on Kanye's use of the human voice here!

Since those videos were so popular, having a total of over 5 million views right now, I decided to start my own YouTube channel that makes videos just like those 2 Vox videos, just with more of them.

This first one is a deep look into how on his recent album DAMN., Kendrick Lamar – one of the most technically-complex rappers ever, as his songs like "Backseat Freestyle" and "Rigamortus" show – purposefully made his rhythms & flow super simple at unexpected points, in order to make his lyrical themes hit home over harder. In fact, that simple flow – with short rhymes and straightforward rhythms – show up on 9 of the 14 tracks from DAMN.

Watch the video to learn why it's so simple, and where he does it, and if you like it, please subscribe to the channel here. There will be a new one out every Wednesday – thanks again guys!

TL;DR: The guy behind the 2 popular Vox hip-hop videos created his own YouTube channel.

submitted by /u/mepc36
[link] [comments]

Yung Lean - Kyoto

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 07:58 AM PDT

Linkin Park/Jay Z - Numb/Encore

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 01:10 PM PDT

Frank Ocean - U-N-I-T-Y

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 09:43 AM PDT

Everyday Struggle: 21 Savage Talks 'ISSA,' Drake, State of Trap Music, Generation Gap in Rap

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 08:02 AM PDT

[FRESH] Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire - Manboy

Posted: 20 Jul 2017 06:34 AM PDT