Ayeee I’m Isaiah Rashad, my album just dropped…The House Is Burning, mk sure to check it out.🌞 - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Ayeee I’m Isaiah Rashad, my album just dropped…The House Is Burning, mk sure to check it out.🌞 - HipHop

Ayeee I’m Isaiah Rashad, my album just dropped…The House Is Burning, mk sure to check it out.�� - HipHop


Ayeee I’m Isaiah Rashad, my album just dropped…The House Is Burning, mk sure to check it out.��

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

To me, the title sounds like a book—not a rap album. I'm really writing my life. The world's on fire, but nobody cares. It's an observation. The House Is Burning, so are you going to run in there and get your trophy from a couple of years ago and those shoes you like? Or, are you going to move on? Can you grow for yourself? Am I going to sacrifice myself for some old shit? No, I'm going to move on.

Music is where I go to express myself. It's what I do to close a chapter. You know what's crazy? I'm not even ashamed to say it...I really think my albums aren't different from each other. Eventually, one of my albums will become a classic. I just love this shit. It's me.

https://isaiahrashad.lnk.to/thib

Proof: https://i.redd.it/cd22l5nxmfe71.jpg

submitted by /u/lilsunny423
[link] [comments]

Frank Ocean to headline Coachella in 2023

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

The Weeknd announces new track, ‘Take My Breath’, releasing August 6

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:06 PM PDT

DaBaby dropped by day N vegas

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

DaBaby apologizes for his comments made at Rolling Loud

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSFMMBbpc3F/
mirror: https://i.imgur.com/8qwIinQ.png

FULL TEXT:

Social media moves so fast that people want to demolish you before you even have the opportunity to grow, educate, and learn from your mistakes. As a man who has had to make his own way from very difficult circumstances, having people I know publicly working against me– knowing that what I needed was education on these topics and guidance– has been challenging. I appreciate the many people who came to me with kindness, who reached out to me privately to offer wisdom, education, and resources. That's what I needed and it was received.

I want to apologize to the LGBTQ+ community for the hurtful and triggering comments I made. Again, I apologize for my misinformed comments about HIV/AIDS and I know education on this is important. Love to all. God bless.

- DaBaby

submitted by /u/RafiakaMacakaDirk
[link] [comments]

Travis Scott has a project in works with A24

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:02 AM PDT

DaBaby dropped from Gov Ball, "Stay tuned for a lineup addition."

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

Tweet

Founders Entertainment does not and will not tolerate hate or discrimination of any kind. We welcome and celebrate the diverse communities that make New York City the greatest city in the world. Thank you to the fans who continue to speak for what is right. Along with you, we will continue to use our platform for good.

submitted by /u/TheRoyalGodfrey
[link] [comments]

Rage Against the Machine & Travis Scott to headline Coachella 2022

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

Paul A. Thompson reviews Isaiah Rashad's The House Is Burning for Pitchfork: The TDE rapper returns with newfound poise and even joy, taking R&B, Southern rap, and his inimitable lyrical style and casting it into a sophisticated collage.

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:05 PM PDT

[FRESH] Tierra Whack - Walk The Beat

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

[FRESH] Blu & Exile - Miles Davis EP

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

Pooh Shiesty and Jack Harlow dropping new song "SUVs (Black On Black)" tomorrow at 12pm ET

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:21 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Rx Papi - Pap Vs. The World

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

[FRESH EP] Rx Nephew - You At Thuff Tony On a Tuesday

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:03 PM PDT

The Weeknd vs. Abel Tesfaye - GQ Interview

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:35 AM PDT

Dizzee Rascal: Rapper charged with assaulting woman

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:52 PM PDT

[FRESH] AKTHESAVIOR & LORD FUBU - HIATUS

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

[HYPE] Chester Watson - Will Darkness

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:50 PM PDT

Yungeen Ace Advises Young People To Stay Out Of The Streets: three years ago, he nearly lost his life in a drive-by shooting, which killed his brother and two of his friends. That’s just the tip of the iceberg with Ace, who has lived through harrowing amounts of trauma in the last few years

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:14 AM PDT

Daily Discussion Thread 08/02/2021

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed, as stated in the guidelines.

Weekly/Monthly Threads

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

New to /r/hiphopheads or hip-hop in general?

Check these out:


4th: Young Nudy - Rich Shooter (featuring Gucci Mane, PeeWee Longway, 2FeetBino + more) [ATL Trap]

6th:

Release Calendar

submitted by /u/HHHRobot
[link] [comments]

[FRESH ALBUM] Pink Siifu - Gumbo

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:40 AM PDT

[FRESH] Kenny Mason - SAMESHITv1

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

Action Bronson Performs "Bird on a Wire" Live at the Music Hall of Williamsburg - Noisey Specials

Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:20 AM PDT