Daily Discussion Thread 07/30/2020 - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Daily Discussion Thread 07/30/2020 - HipHop

Daily Discussion Thread 07/30/2020 - HipHop


Daily Discussion Thread 07/30/2020

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Thread Guidelines

  • Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed, as stated in the guidelines.

  • Please be helpful and friendly.

  • If a question has been asked many times before, provide a link to a thread that contains the answer.

Weekly/Monthly Threads

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

New to /r/hiphopheads or hip-hop in general?

Check out these:

submitted by /u/ModsLittleHelper
[link] [comments]

My Name is Courtney Bell, I just dropped my new video and I'm currently delivering free water to residents in FLINT, MI - AMA

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

My mission is to bring consciousness to the streets. Fresh out of Detroit's Joy Road, I just dropped the visual for my single, "Say You Wanna" directed by Diego Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKesNPvuiBc

submitted by /u/CourtneyBellOfficial
[link] [comments]

[FRESH ALBUM] Dominic Fike - What Could Possibly Go Wrong

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] City Morgue - TOXIC BOOGALOO

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Action Bronson - Latin Grammys

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Shoreline Mafia - Mafia Bidness

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

[FRESH] Don Toliver-Clap

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

Black Thought - Streams of Thought 3 has been delayed

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Black Soprano Family - Benny the Butcher & DJ Drama Present Black Soprano Family

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

[DISCUSSION] Kehlani Removes Tory Lanez From Song

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

A lot has gone down with this situation between Meg and Tory over the last 2 weeks and social media has taken swift action. Tory Lanez is getting backlash for his actions and other artist are taking action. One of the artist (Kehlani) has chosen to remove Tory's verse from her song.

Kehlani removes Tory's verse from her song

How do you feel about this situation ?

submitted by /u/Thegrandmaster21
[link] [comments]

[FRESH] Desiigner - In My Ways

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

Rihanna Assures Fans Will 'Not Be Disappointed' When She Decides to Release New Music

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

[FRESH EP] Nyck Caution - Open Flame

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

[FRESH] A$AP Ferg, Nicki Minaj, MadeinTYO - Move Ya Hips

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:00 AM PDT

"What's Poppin'" Co-producer JW Lucas is getting pilloried on Twitter over Breonna Taylor tweets

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

The tweet that initially got him into hot water on july 24th

Why is the world asking for justice for #BreonnaTalyor...ofcourse she shouldn't have lost her life.... but do you realize that she was involved with multiple drug dealers who were using her house as a trap spot? If you sign up for that life there are consequences

he follows up Guys like LeBron demanding for arrests of the officers involved. These cops may have been aggressive after being fired on... but they were doing there job.her house was being monitored and was used to receive drug packs? #Blm spinning it for attention to the movement

Same people demanding justice for a woman involved in the drug game won't protest gun violence in Chicago, tobacco, alchohol, sugar industries that are really killing black Americans. This all political propaganda not actual interest in benefitting black lives #BLMTerrorism

Cardo Got Wings responds

Jetsonmade responds

Pyrex Whippa responds

Guapdad4000 responds

SEVN responds

!llmind responds

July 30th he goes on another rant

It is terrible Breonna lost her life, and as I said earlier I believe the cops may have mishandled the raid and been to aggressive after being fired on. With that being said what is the punishment the world Is calling for. Those men were on the job and have families as well

If I angered anyone with my tweets regarding the Breonna taylor case I do apologize. My intent is to point out the miss information regarding the case and to bring awareness that this case is being sensationalized for politcal purposes and to cause confusion near an election

Clearly this isn't a game to me I'm not out here campaigning for trump or trying to be a sensationalist myself. My entire message is that we have to unify out of love and cooperation If you havnt heard me speak daily or the overall tone of my ideology stop with the bullshit #love

My intent is always out of love and real progression. Life isn't a fairy tail and it's tough conversations that lead to change.The wolrd needs to unify out of love and stop being confused by political propaganda . Anything other than cooperation is unacceptable in these times

I'm a real activist you pussy ass sheep out here trying to fit in.... not doing shit but trying to get likes..... every day of my life I engage people and push for real change to those oppressed and impacted by poverty

Do not spin my words... I clearly said she did not deserve to die. That is not a consequence anyone should have to deal with under any circumstances. I do feel for her and her family. I don't want people to distracted by politics.... we have to unify

There has to be consequences for people selling crack or any hard drugs to our communities. I clearly stated that her dying was not acceptable. Having your house raided is part of those choices. I hope people can understand the intent behind my tweet

JW goes bananas on IG live for a while, eventually puts out some more tweets

I just had a conversation with breonnas sister. She informed me of the actual nature of the case and cleared up some things for me. I want to apologize to her and her family if my comment regarding her case had any potential inaccuracies. #love

I clearly stated that under no circumstances was her death justified..... I also stated that based on the warrant and corroborated reports, that I was under the impression that her house was being used for receiving drug packs in the mail.

I am deleting my original tweet because of the potential inaccuracy that her house was being used to receive drugs packs in the mail. If there was any corruption in the case the punishment should be the maximum allowed under law

In the late hours of July 30th, Jack Harlow speaks out

I've never met or spoken to that JW Lucas person. And he didn't even produce WHATS POPPIN. Jetson and Pooh made it. That's all.

RIP Breonna. Justice is en route.

imgur gallery of tweets

submitted by /u/MayoStaccato
[link] [comments]

[FRESH ALBUM] Flee Lord & Pete Rock - The People’s Champ

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Akon - Ain't No Peace

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Germ - The Hijinx Tape

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

[FRESH] Strick - Yacht Club (feat. Young Thug & Ty Dolla $ign)

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

[FRESH] Travis Barker ft. Run The Jewels- Forever

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Liv.e - Couldn't Wait To Tell You...

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

The Weeknd will perform in a virtual TikTok concert on August 7th

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

Spotify CEO Daniel Ek says working musicians may no longer be able to release music only “once every three to four years”

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] 38 Spesh - 6 Shots

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

The Roots - Double Trouble (feat. Mos Def) (1999)

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

Grime artist Solo 45 jailed for 24 years for multiple rapes

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

[Throwback Thursday] Jay Z freestyling over Shook Ones Pt. 2 and rapping Coming of Age with Bleek in 1995

Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT