Joey Bada$$ quits smoking weed and suggests you do the same, “Meditation is much better.” - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Joey Bada$$ quits smoking weed and suggests you do the same, “Meditation is much better.” - HipHop

Joey Bada$$ quits smoking weed and suggests you do the same, “Meditation is much better.” - HipHop


Joey Bada$$ quits smoking weed and suggests you do the same, “Meditation is much better.”

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 07:14 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] XXXTENTACION - ?

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 09:00 PM PDT

Apple Music Link

Spotify Link

Tidal Link

Google Play Link


Tracklist:

  1. Introduction (instructions)

  2. ALONE, PART 3

  3. Moonlight

  4. SAD!

  5. the remedy for a broken heart (why am I so in love)

  6. Floor 555

  7. NUMB

  8. infinity(888) (feat. Joey Bada$$)

  9. going down!

  10. PAIN = BESTFRIEND (feat. Travis Barker)

  11. $$$ (feat. Mat OX)

  12. love yourself (interlude)

  13. SMASH! (feat. PnB Rock)

  14. I don't even speak spanish lol (feat. Rio Santana)

  15. changes

  16. Hope

  17. schizophrenia

  18. before I close my eyes

submitted by /u/Kitchen_Ur_Lies
[link] [comments]

Earl Sweatshirt - Solace

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 12:27 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Royce da 5’9” & DJ Premier - PRhyme 2

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 07:59 PM PDT

Meek Mill could be freed: DA won't oppose rapper's release

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 01:30 PM PDT

Kanye West Ft. Pusha T and Ghostface - New God Flow

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 06:14 PM PDT

Death Grips is also working with Justin Chancellor on their new album.

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 02:07 PM PDT

Logic & Q-Tip will be featured on Elton John's newly announced album titled "Revamp"

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 09:54 AM PDT

[FRESH] Nav - Freshman List

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 02:36 PM PDT

Steve Earle says modern country stars make 'hip hop for people who are afraid of black people'

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 04:52 AM PDT

[FRESH] xxxtentacion ft joey badass - Infinity 888

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 09:16 PM PDT

Vince Staples Shuts Down GoFundMe, Donating Money To Michelle Obama Library Instead

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 02:51 AM PDT

Tech N9ne Breaks Record for Most Top 10s on Rap Albums Chart

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 04:45 PM PDT

Rich the Kid's 'The World Is Yours' Official Tracklist and Preorder

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 07:17 AM PDT

[FRESH] Vic Mensa & Valee "Dim Sum"

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 09:28 AM PDT

Considering the Rise of the Super Short Rap Song

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 03:40 PM PDT

[discussion] about sexual assault in the music scene (Busdriver, Zomby, KOOL A.D.)

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 11:08 AM PDT

Hi folks.

I commented a bit on the thread about the allegations against Busdriver, Zomby, KOOL A.D., and others. I reached out to Cult Days on instagram about Busdriver sexually assaulting me in February of 2016.

After I made these comments on /hhh, my inbox was full of messages showing support (thank you all, by the way), asking questions, and even a few other people coming forward with their own experiences similar to what I came forward with. I've done two press interviews, but I don't plan on doing more of those.

As someone who has been a lurker here for a long time and a lover of HH, it's been a bumpy ride trying to figure out how to handle these situations. It's been hard to wrap my head around enjoying someone's music while knowing that deep down they are not only a different person than who they present to their audience, but they are the kind of person who is okay with perpetrating sexual violence. I came to the realization about a year after the incident with Busdriver that if he weren't Busdriver, if he weren't someone I had been listening to for so long, if he were just an acquaintance in my everyday life, I wouldn't be comfortable being around him or supporting him in any way. It's weird how long it took for me to get rid of all the Busdriver music and merch I've collected over the years when it's easy for me to completely drop people I've known for years who are predatory or malicious towards others in this same way.

The conversations that were started in my inbox were really great to have and I wanted to open up that discussion here. I'm going to set some ground rules so y'all know what to expect from me.

  • I'm not making this thread to dish 'juicy gossip' so I'll probably stick with just replying to comments or questions about my own experiences. I can't speak on behalf of other people or survivors, so I won't try to.

  • I'm not going to be talking about or replying to comments about Milo/Rory out of respect for him and his family. What I will say is that I've never had a nonconsensual encounter with him and that I don't want to bring up his name when I'm talking about nonconsensual experiences with other individuals.

  • I'm not going to reply to inflammatory, trolling, or straight up victim-blaming comments.

Lastly, if you or someone you know has been assaulted, molested, or raped, there are a lot of resources out there. Here are a few links:

If you want to talk to someone anonymously, you can message me here. Reaching out for the first time is the hardest part so if I can help with that, don't hesitate to message me.

edited to make links less ugly

submitted by /u/nogodsnoherosnokings
[link] [comments]

Happy birthday to the weirdest in the game, Mr. Danny Brown

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 10:19 PM PDT

[FRESH] Rich Homie Quan - Rich As In Spirit

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 09:06 PM PDT

[FRESH] Bishop Nehru - Elevators: Act I & II

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 07:22 PM PDT

Daily Discussion Thread 03/15/2018

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 04:02 PM PDT

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Thread Guidelines

  • Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed.

  • Please be helpful and friendly.

  • If a question has been asked many times before, provide a link to a thread that contains the answer.

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[FRESH ALBUM] PRhyme - PRhyme 2

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 08:23 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Snoop Dogg - Bible Of Love

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 09:00 PM PDT

[FRESH] Halsey - Alone ft. Big Sean, Stefflon Don

Posted: 15 Mar 2018 04:43 PM PDT