NAV says “Fuck XXL, your freshman class is trash” in an Instagram post and tells other artists not to look to them for validation - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

NAV says “Fuck XXL, your freshman class is trash” in an Instagram post and tells other artists not to look to them for validation - HipHop

NAV says “Fuck XXL, your freshman class is trash” in an Instagram post and tells other artists not to look to them for validation - HipHop


NAV says “Fuck XXL, your freshman class is trash” in an Instagram post and tells other artists not to look to them for validation

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 02:14 PM PDT

New Flatbush Zombies Single “U&I ft. Dia” tomorrow 12 EST

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 06:03 PM PDT

XXXTentacion - ? ALBUM REVIEW (theneedledrop)

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 08:25 AM PDT

[FRESH] Tay-K & Blocboi JB - Hard

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 12:10 PM PDT

Kodak removed from solitary confinement

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 07:08 PM PDT

Jazz Cartier: “First single off FLEUREVER drops April 6th!”

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 05:15 PM PDT

Ab-Soul - Turn Me Up (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 08:02 AM PDT

Jay Rock - Say Wassup (feat, Ab-Soul, ScHoolboy Q, and Kendrick Lamar)

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 12:57 PM PDT

Trey Songz Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 10:26 AM PDT

[FRESH] Lil Pump (feat. RiFF RaFF) - What Happened

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 07:47 AM PDT

Rapture: Netflix documentary series about Rapsody. Coming March 30.

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 08:20 AM PDT

NBA YoungBoy Indicted for Assault and Kidnapping: Report

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 07:35 AM PDT

Death Grips - Hacker

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 02:21 PM PDT

Travis Scott - The Hooch

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 12:41 PM PDT

[FRESH] Tabby - Das Cap (REMIX)

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 02:32 PM PDT

[FRESH] Sheck Wes - Do That

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 10:05 AM PDT

Three 6 Mafia feat. UGK & Project Pat - Sippin' on Some Syrup

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 09:31 AM PDT

Daily Discussion Thread 03/19/2018

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 09:20 AM PDT

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Thread Guidelines

  • Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed.

  • Please be helpful and friendly.

  • If a question has been asked many times before, provide a link to a thread that contains the answer.

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[FRESH] Lil Skies ft. Rich The Kid - Creeping

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 10:58 AM PDT

By The Numbers: The Game Name-Drops 1788 Times In His Entire Career (Studio Albums), Only 1 Song Doesn't Have a Name-Drop

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 02:58 PM PDT

Logic talks Bobby Tarantino 2, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Conscious Trap, Grammys

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 05:06 AM PDT

CONCERT REVIEW - BIG K.R.I.T. @ House of Blues Cleveland 3/18/18 (My Personal Experience)

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 01:48 PM PDT

Intro & Opening Acts

This is the first concert review so why not do one about one of my favorite artists (Keep in mind this is going to be very unprofessional and messy), and also I havent seen a concert review on this sub in a while. So I'll start off from when I first got there. So I call the HoB and ask them how long the line is, and they say its fairly small but they also state if you pay $20 at there restaurant you get early access into the venue so I did that, the food was okay just over priced, once I finish that I go wait in the line for the early entry which is about a hour wait. After a very boring hour we are allowed in the venue and I am right in the front center, literally like the best seats which I'm so happy about. We have to wait another very boring hour just waiting for the opener. Once 8 pm hits the first opener comes out. The first openers name was Childish Major which I highly recommend giving a listen to, he's worked with artists such as Isaiah Rashad, SZA, and J.Cole, I highly recommend listening to his debut project WOO$AH. No one else in the crowd really knew him except a handful of people. But he put on an amazing opening act. One of the best I've ever seen. The crowd was very supportive of his songs and following along with him. He can really spit and he seems like such a down to earth person, he came off the stage and walked through the crowd performing and shit, he was amazing. Once he leaves we have about a 10 minute wait then the next opening act CyHi The Prince comes out and he also puts on one of the most amazing opening acts I've ever seen. The crowd was singing along, knew all his songs and he just got the crowd super hype. My favorite songs that he played were Dat Side and No Dope on Sundays.

Here are some pictures I took of the openers.

Big K.R.I.T.

After he got off we were all waiting for Krit to come out. After another 30 minute wait, the intro to Big K.R.I.T. came on and everyone got super hyped and started screaming. He comes out on the drop and everyone is jumping, screaming, singing it was just an amazing intro. After that he performs Big Bank and that is one of, if not my favorite song of his, he's got the whole crowd singing along, even though this is one of the smaller venues I've been to this is easily the most alive crowd out of all of them. He's going from side to side of the stage shaking everyone's hand, at one point jumping down into the crowd right infront of me (At this point im like fucking screaming because Big K.R.I.T. is within an arms reach of me.) After that he gets back up performs most of 4eva and was all around an amazing show. He stopped after every song and made sure to thank the crowd, thank Cleveland and say how beautiful we are. After I believe 1999 he starts talking about how Pimp C is the king of the South and making sure to pay our respects to him. After a few more songs he stops and takes a 10 minute break. After that he comes back to I think Mixed Messages? Which is one of my favorite off the album, he has such an amazing singing voice I was memorized the whole time. After he plays Confetti I decide I have to leave because I have school the next day so that was it for me. I was going to buy merch but I'm too broke for that and i missed my chance which I'm pretty sad about :/.

And here are some pictures I took of Big K.R.I.T with my Note 8

Conclusion

But all around definetly one of my favorite concerts I've ever been to. Big K.R.I.T. is truly an amazing performer, such a great voice, he was able to keep up with the fast rapping he does like on Big Bank. Talked to the crowd and was very appreciative of them. Overall if I were to give this a score id give it a strong 8/10. I don't known if anyone will really appreciate this but it's worth the effort.

submitted by /u/56haloodst
[link] [comments]

[FRESH] Slim Thug Feat. Paul Wall "R.I.P. Parking Lot"

Posted: 19 Mar 2018 05:46 PM PDT