Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here. - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here. - HipHop

Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here. - HipHop


Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here.

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:02 AM PDT

Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory out 5/19

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:20 PM PDT

Travis Scott Arrested for Inciting Riot.

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:08 AM PDT

Hey guys, I've created a Mobile App that alerts you when a [Fresh] or [Leak] gets popular. It also helps you track down mirrors for each track so you don't have to. Let me know what you think

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:21 PM PDT

TLDR - I was sick of monitoring this subreddit when a new album / track is supposed to drop, so I created an app that does this for me. Also sick of tracking down mirrors on a mobile device, so I added this functionality

I'm calling the app "Lit 🔥", but am open to suggestions.

You can see it in action here

Functionality :

  • Shows what fresh tracks / albums / mixtape / leaks have been released today. Also you can see what tracks have been popular for the last week / Month / Year and All time

  • Push notifications of [Fresh] content to your phone so you don't always have to be on a computer to be up to date which what's fresh. I've also set a minimum up vote threshold so you're not always bombarded with messages

  • Generated Mirror list. The app will attempt to track down mirrors for the track. This is useful if you dont have Apple Music / Spotify. Also if a track gets taken down for whatever reason

  • Emoji rating system. Helps you see what's blowing up VS what's undderapperacited at a glance

The app is pretty much done at this point. I just need to test on newer iPhones before releasing. Also need an App Icon but Im not a design guy so I'll have to figure something out. Im hoping to release in the next 2 weeks. It will be free because I'm just looking to give back to HHH and build my portfolio

If you guys can think of any other functionality you would like included, let me know. This has been my pet project for the last few months and Im excited to show you all. I've been using it everyday and I've found it very useful to keep up to date. Also if there are any mobile designers out here, I'd love your feedback

If there's enough traction on the iOS side, I'd move forward with a Android version (with help from the HHH community hopefully). Or maybe I could work with someone here who's an experienced Android dev and share the backend (for push notifications)

Thanks everyone

EDIT - Stepping out for a bit guys, will answer more questions later today and tomorrow

EDIT 2 - It looks like I've greatly under estimated the demand for users to set the number of upvotes needed to receive a notification. I'll be adding this to V2 of my app moving forward (V2 being after the launch of the app).

As of this moment, I dont need more beta testers. Many of you have come forward asking to test my app and I'll contact you when it becomes time

Im calling it a night, will be on tomorrow working on this and answering questions.

I need name suggestions I still like "Lit 🔥", but it seems to be very polarizing. Hit me with your suggestions

submitted by /u/drizzy
[link] [comments]

blonded RADIO 006 GAME THREAD!!!!! (2 AM EST)

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:42 PM PDT

15 MINUTES??? (BEATS 1 TWITTER)


DATE: MAY 15, 2017

AIR TIME: 2 AM EST, 11 PM PST


LISTEN ON BEATS 1 (NO APPLE MUSIC SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)

COVER: HERE


INTERESTING INFO: Ryan Breaux (Frank's brother) MAYBE spoiled the feature. Go to his Twitter if you wanna know who the feature is

STATUS: ON THE AIR!!!! (SHOUTOUT KANYETOTHE)

STATUS EDIT: NEW BIKING VERSE OMSFONSADOFGNAS

STATUS EDIT 2: SHOW YA SUPPORT TO M.T. HADLEY (TRACK 7)

STATUS EDIT 3: ENDLESS CDQ COMING TONIGHT? https://twitter.com/Beats1?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor


SET LIST (ARTIST - TITLE):

EVERY LINK I CAN FIND WILL BE BELOW

  1. BURIAL - COME DOWN TO US

  2. HOUSE OF PHARAOHS - RWM (RUN WITH ME) (OK DIS HARD)

  3. KA5SH - I'M DEPRESSED

  4. A$AP ROCKY - LORD PRETTY FLACKO JODYE 2

  5. FRANK OCEAN - BIKING (APPARENTLY WITH NEW VERSES SO NO LINK, SORRY) (IT WAS HARD THOUGH!!!!)

  6. J HUS - COMMON SENSE

  7. M.T. HADLEY - JANET (SHOW YOUR SUPPORT HE'S A SMALL ARTIST)

  8. 2PAC - DEAR MAMA (HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!)

  9. OUTKAST - MS. JACKSON

  10. ERYKAH BADU - HELLO (FRANK ON HIS 3 STACKS SHIT)

  11. RUFUS AND CHAKA KHAN - YOUR SMILE

  12. FRANK OCEAN - AT YOUR BEST YOU ARE LOVE

submitted by /u/fuckwiththis
[link] [comments]

[FRESH VIDEO] T-DOT GOON SCRAP DVD 2 (feat. Drake)

Posted: 14 May 2017 04:17 PM PDT

[FRESH] Kaytranada - And They Say (feat. Chance the Rapper) (radio rip)

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:24 PM PDT

Big Quint I Decided First Reaction

Posted: 14 May 2017 07:50 PM PDT

Mura Masa & Desiigner Song Out Tomorrow

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:00 PM PDT

[FRESH] Frank Ocean - Biking (Solo Version)

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:35 PM PDT

SUNDAY GENERAL DISCUSSION THEEAD MOTHERS DAY EDITION - MAY 14TH 2017

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:22 AM PDT

What did you guys do for you mothers

submitted by /u/TheHHHRobot
[link] [comments]

Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem - Forever

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:53 AM PDT

Lupe Fiasco - Madonna (and other Mothers in the Hood) ft. Nikki Jean

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:19 AM PDT

Yung Lean - Miami Ultras

Posted: 14 May 2017 05:50 AM PDT

Super old interview Lil Wayne says "I ain't bout to be 35 still rapping" at 1:45

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:01 AM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Jay Park - Hulk Hogan

Posted: 14 May 2017 08:09 PM PDT

Bodega Bamz feat Flatbush Zombies- Bring em out

Posted: 14 May 2017 09:41 PM PDT

50 Cent's Show "POWER" On Starz Is The #2 Show On Premium Cable Behind HBO's "Game Of Thrones"

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:40 PM PDT

Naughty by Nature - O.P.P.

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:34 PM PDT

The Pharcyde - Ya Mama

Posted: 14 May 2017 07:20 AM PDT

Lil Wayne - Gotti (feat. The Lox)

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:29 PM PDT

King Chip - Old English (feat. Travis Scott)

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:24 PM PDT

Big Sean - Guap (Official Video)

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:08 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Pogba x Desiigner - Outlet

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:20 AM PDT

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:08 AM PDT