Moronic Mondays - Weekly Question Thread - November 20, 2017 - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Moronic Mondays - Weekly Question Thread - November 20, 2017 - HipHop

Moronic Mondays - Weekly Question Thread - November 20, 2017 - HipHop


Moronic Mondays - Weekly Question Thread - November 20, 2017

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:35 AM PST

Have a question that you need answered? Was it not answered last week? Did not get a satisfying answer? Or a question that you feel is too small to make a new thread for? Maybe something you think everyone but you knows?

Ask that question in this thread.

Questions must be on topic, concise, and answerable. Answers must be a real answer that solves the question. Do not ask a question that can be covered in the resources section.

Resources


Common Questions

Pronunciation Guide

  • RZA - Rizzah

  • GZA- jiz-zah

  • SZA- sizz-zah

  • Smoke DZA - Smoke Dizz-ah

  • Jhené Aiko - juh-nay. ahh-ee-ko

  • Danny Brown's Ad-lib - Style

  • Nujabes - New-jah-bes

  • Rakim - Rah-kim

  • IAMSU! I-am-sue

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

New Isaiah Rashad track tomorrow called Bloom.

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 05:45 PM PST

Jay-Z stops show to tell 9 year old girl she could be the next president of the United States

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 11:33 AM PST

[FRESH] Rich the Kid and Trippie Redd - Early Morning Trappin

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 02:17 PM PST

GoldLink, Shy Glizzy, and Brent Faiyaz will be performing ‘Crew’ on the Tonight Show tonight

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:10 AM PST

Members of Das Racist accused of Sexual Assault in 2012

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 09:29 AM PST

TYLER, STEVE LACY, TACO, BROCKHAMPTON, BANES WORLD? THE OBSERVATORY DECEMBER 30th

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 01:25 PM PST

Pitchfork gives Jaden Smith's SYRE a 5.1

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:13 PM PST

[FRESH] SMOKEPURPP - Geek Alot (Prod. Ronny J)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:05 PM PST

Jaden Smith - BLUE (All Parts)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 04:22 AM PST

All versions of Smokepurpp

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:51 PM PST

Nav

Quieter Trippie Redd

Playboi Carti

Nav

Playboi Carti

Lucki

Nav

Playboi Carti

There is way more but this guy be stealing lyrics/flows/sounds.

submitted by /u/MeowMagafe
[link] [comments]

Daily Discussion Thread 11/20/2017

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:57 PM PST

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Thread Guidelines

  • Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed.

  • Please be helpful and friendly.

  • If a question has been asked many times before, provide a link to a thread that contains the answer.

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

"CyHi The Prynce On Writing For Kanye West, Getting Out Of Def Jam, New Album + More on the Breakfast Club"

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:01 PM PST

Lil uzi vert - 3 pillz HQ leaked

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 01:02 PM PST

[Fresh] Supa Bwe - Down Comes the Spaceman (feat. Saba)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 04:34 PM PST

Revival

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 09:09 PM PST

If you call Eminems revival phone number and press # or 8 there are some mysteries needed to be solved

submitted by /u/Scorpiojoe123
[link] [comments]

[DISCUSSION] Tyler, the Creator concert at The NorVA 11/18

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:46 PM PST

Hey r/hhh, first post to this subreddit. I'm not entirely sure if this is an appropriate topic for this sub but I was (still am) really stoked over this show and I wanted to talk about it. This was my first ever concert experience since it's pretty much the first time I've ever had money to afford to do so and, my god, it was amazing, even though the show didn't go totally as planned. I've been a hardcore Tyler stan since 2010 so to finally see him in the flesh just like fucking awestruck me. It was such a surreal experience for me to see my hero performing just about 20 feet away from me (the norva is a small venue), and even though he was sick and showed up about an hour late he still put on an amazing show and brought such a great energy to the crowd. I had got some decent footage of him during a few songs but then i listened to them and you could hear me singing along like a retard in the background haha.

Having experienced this concert really like set it off in me that going into music and performing arts is something I absolutely want to do. Watching him get on that stage and just go nuts having fun and making the crowd ecstatic, it makes me want to do it. I want to be that nigga up on the stage going nuts with my fans. I've been producing and writing lyrics and whatnot for a long time now but I've never actually made any moves because my confidence is like a solid 3/10. Everyone I've ever shown my music always tells me good things, friends, professionals I've met, random people, but every time I listen to someone else or one of my fav artists I just shut myself down. "I'll never been as good as them" or "this makes my shit look like ass" Idk confidence has always been a poor thing with me and that in itself makes me feel like I wouldn't be able to get anywhere cause I know confidence is a big part of it.

I'm rambling now, but still, seeing that show just like reignited that desire to succeed with my dreams. If I could ever be to someone else like what Tyler is to me, I think that would make me feel successful with my life. I wanted to get tickets to see him in DC for his Vince Staples tour (love that nigga too) but I think they're sold out now and I don't get paid until thursday. Still, I can't wait until I see him again, whether it's in concert or wherever life might take me.

submitted by /u/ONiMETSU_Z
[link] [comments]

6IX RISING: Toronto’s Rap Ascendence (Full Length Documentary)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:00 AM PST

[FIRST IMPRESSION] T-Pain - Oblivion

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 08:14 AM PST

[FRESH] Kap G - Marvelous Day (ft Lil Uzi Vert and Gunna)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 03:30 PM PST

[FRESH] Lil Gnar Ft. Germ - Ride Wit Da Fye

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 03:36 PM PST

Everyday Struggle | "Uzi Sober? Post Malone Reverse Racism, Drake Says Free Meek"

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 08:10 AM PST

Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Never Made Love (Rich Gang)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:51 AM PST

Lil Peep - Fucked Up

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 03:58 AM PST

Tracklisting and production credits for Evidence - Weather or Not (3rd album dropping 1/26/18)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 05:57 PM PST

Pre-order link: https://fifthelementonline.com/collections/evidence-weather-or-not-pre-order

Tracklist and Production credits:

  1. The Factory (produced by by Twiz The Beat Pro)
  2. Throw It All Away (produced by The Alchemist) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0dlCS2HH4)
  3. Powder Cocaine (feat. Slug & Catero) (produced by The Alchemist)
  4. Jim Dean (produced by Nottz) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cRDx9-ODUc)
  5. Weather Or Not (produced by Babu)
  6. Moving Too Fast (feat. Catero) (produced by Evidence)
  7. Runners feat. Defari (produced by Evidence)
  8. Bad Publicity (feat. Krondon) (produced by Nottz)
  9. Rain Drops (produced by Twiz The Beat Pro)
  10. Sell Me This Pen (feat. The Alchemist & Mach Hommy) (produced by The Alchemist)
  11. Love Is A Funny Thing (feat. Styles P, Rapsody & Khrysis) (produced by The Alchemist)
  12. 10,000 Hours (produced by DJ Premier)
  13. What I Need (produced by Evidence)
  14. To Make A Long Story Longer (feat. Jonwayne) (produced by Sam I Yam)
  15. Wonderful World (feat. Rakaa) (produced by Budgie)
  16. By My Side Too (produced by Budgie)

Bonus - Old Habts (produced by Twiz The Beat Pro)

submitted by /u/Darce_Knight
[link] [comments]