Wiz Khalifa confirms he is dropping an R&B album and has received professional voice coaching to transition into this smooth new direction - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Wiz Khalifa confirms he is dropping an R&B album and has received professional voice coaching to transition into this smooth new direction - HipHop

Wiz Khalifa confirms he is dropping an R&B album and has received professional voice coaching to transition into this smooth new direction - HipHop


Wiz Khalifa confirms he is dropping an R&B album and has received professional voice coaching to transition into this smooth new direction

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:19 PM PDT

Dad reacts interviewing JPEGMAFIA

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:14 PM PDT

Disney & Marvel Releasing "Iron Man" Edition Vinyl LP Of 50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Tryin' December 7th

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:56 AM PDT

https://i.redd.it/sts0f1pe4dt11.jpg

50 CENT - GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN': DELUXE MARVEL EDITION (2XLP - RED VINYL)

Release Date: 12/7/2018

This deluxe collector's edition features the lenticular variant cover printed directly on the front, colored double vinyl, and a copy of the limited-edition corresponding Marvel comic book.

American comic book artist Brian Stelfreeze pays homage to Queens MC 50 Cent's debut studio album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin', for this Marvel variant hip-hop cover featuring Invincible Iron Man. The 2003 album, executive produced by Dr. Dre and Eminem, was a critically acclaimed commercial success, debuting at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and selling over 800,000 copies in its first week. Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was the best-selling album of 2003 and is now certified 10x Platinum.

The pre-order is up on Amazon and Fatbeats

Disc 1 Tracklist

1 Intro

2 What Up Gangsta

3 Patiently Waiting

4 Many Men (Wish Death)

5 In Da Club

6 High All The Time

7 Heat

8 If I Can't

Disc 2 Tracklist

1 Blood Hound

2 Back Down

3 P.I.M.P.

4 Like My Style

5 Poor Lil Rich

6 21 Questions

7 Don't Push Me

8 Gotta Make It To Heaven

https://i.redd.it/m1bq2r9g4dt11.jpg

submitted by /u/50sAdvocate
[link] [comments]

Alice Walker sees Kendrick Lamar quote her for the 1st time

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:44 PM PDT

Eazy-E on Howard Stern saying he's not worried about AIDS [11:10]

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:52 PM PDT

Jay Critch announces debut album 'Hood Favorite' dropping Nov 2

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:37 AM PDT

‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Kids, 20 Years Later

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:31 AM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] LIL TRACY - LIL WHORE !

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:13 PM PDT

Quavo Confirms Migos Feature on 'Yhandi', Talks NFL Superbowl Halftime & Drake Tour

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:21 PM PDT

Xavier Wulf: "I Am One Of The Original Underground Kings" & Names Favorite Hip-Hop Song Of All-Time

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:32 PM PDT

Philadelphia Songwriter Wins $44M in Suit Over Usher Song

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:03 PM PDT

Article:

Usher wasn't named in the lawsuit so none of the money came from his pocket, still involves a song of his that was renamed "Bad Girl"

submitted by /u/ByRaked
[link] [comments]

A$AP Mob - Trillmatic (Explicit) ft. A$AP Nast, Method Man

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:28 PM PDT

[FRESH TRACK] Knxwledge. - yesindeed_​[​確かにはい]

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:51 AM PDT

Daily Discussion Thread 10/20/2018

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:57 AM PDT

Welcome to the /r/hiphopheads daily discussion thread!

This thread is for:

  • objective questions with right/wrong answers (e.g. "Does anyone know what is happening with MIXTAPE?", "What is the sample in SONG?")
  • general hip-hop discussion
  • meta posts...e.g. ideas for the sub

Thread Guidelines

  • Do not create a separate self post for these types of discussions outside of this thread - if you do, your post will be removed, as stated in the guidelines.

  • Please be helpful and friendly.

  • If a question has been asked many times before, provide a link to a thread that contains the answer.

Weekly/Monthly Threads

Other ways to interact

There are a number of other ways to interact with other members of HHH:

New to /r/hiphopheads or hip-hop in general?

Check out these:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

DijahSB - LASFAS - I Wrote an Entire EP Based Off a Lupe Fiasco Lyric

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:02 AM PDT

So, Lupe is one of my favourite artists in the world, and on his EP "Pharoah Heights" he has a song called "Pyramid" where he spits "looking at space from a submarine"

That line always sat with me and gave me such a vivid visual and I wanted to expand on it. So I linked up with my boy Legin and we created a 6 track EP and tried to tell a story about the journey of being in the depths of the ocean, which is my lowest point, but seeing space and wanting to be out of that submarine and free to float and do whatever the hell I want. A lot of it is about my journey as an artist and also dealing with mental health and a lot of the other crap that comes along with being on this earth as an artist and trying to break free from where you feel you're stuck from. Here's a break down of each track:

looking at space from a submarine

This song is introducing the concept, looking at space from a submarine. to me this means I am at my lowest and I'm looking towards the journey of going to space, which would mean coming out of my lowest and ascending to become a higher being.

  1. treasure

I'm in the ocean, looking up to the sky, I'm not out yet but I'm confident I can get out of it

  1. pull up

I've finally reached land, but I realize now that imma need a lot more than what I have (which is nothing)

  1. Sauga Nights

The trials and tribulations of being on earth, mostly to do with women, loving the city of Toronto/earth even though it feels like it doesn't love me

  1. Turbulence

on my way to the moon but I'm having a bit of trouble (turbulence) on the way

  1. gyal on the moon

I'm on the moon, I've reached space but what is out here for me? how do I feel knowing I've gotten to where I was destined to be? Is this the end of my journey? Or is space just another place I have to ascend from?

anyways I hope you enjoy it, LASFAS

I would also love to hear your interpretation of the line "looking at space space from a submarine"

thanks for reading :)

dijahsb

UPDATE: Lupe just liked my tweet on twitter that I shared of the Reddit post, I hope he listens!!

submitted by /u/DijahSB
[link] [comments]

Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck (Live on Jimmy Kimmel)

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:52 AM PDT

Famous Dex waves gun at students surrounding car

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:19 AM PDT

Famous Dex just performed at UC Irvine and shut down the concert when students rushed the floor. YG was supposed to come out next, but the concert was canceled. A woman tweeted this video of him waving a gun at students after they appear to be surrounding his car.

campus pd sent out texts with his description and to call 911 if anyone sees him.

twitter video:

https://twitter.com/swandiive/status/1053528718142955521

submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_ANTS
[link] [comments]

Blackstreet - No Diggity ft. Dr. Dre, Queen Pen

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:44 PM PDT

Issa Gold Announces Lords of Flatbush 3 Dropping by the end of the Year

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:59 AM PDT

J. Cole performing Back To The Topic in 2015

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:41 AM PDT

[FIRST IMPRESSIONS] Lil Mosey - Northsbest

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:15 PM PDT

Didn't see a "First Impressions" thread for this project so made one.

submitted by /u/lobcityclip
[link] [comments]

Travis Scott (top right) enjoying the fight between Rondo and CP3

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:44 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] KOTA The Friend - COLORADO

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:46 PM PDT

$UICIDEBOY$ - Introversion 2.0

Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:18 PM PDT