Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here. - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here. - HipHop

Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here. - HipHop


Smooth Sunday. Post your smooth tracks here.

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:53 AM PDT

I've always just been a lurker, but I really enjoy these threads :) Have a smoooth sunday!

submitted by /u/ShitFuckHelp
[link] [comments]

[SHOTS FIRED] Nicki Minaj accuses Travis Scott of cheating his way getting the Billboard 200 #1 album over her this week

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 01:49 PM PDT

Travis sold over 50K of these. With no requirement of redeeming the album! With no dates for a tour, etc. I spoke to him. He knows he doesn't have the #1 album this week. I love my fans for the #1 album in AMERICA! I'll explain on #QueenRadio 4 albums in, #1 in 86 countries ♥️

Image

2:

My first album sold 400K. No one is doing that with debut albums now. So I'm so grateful. I lost out on 12 hours of sales and did 200K in one week after I was supposedly cancelled. I bit my tongue last #QueenRadio but I won't On Tuesday. I love you guys so much

3:

I looked at the numbers the Carters, Kanye, Nas, etc recently did. Travis sold 200K in his first week of clothes alone. I spoke to him last night & he said he's been selling clothes b4 the music. Billboard says they'll change the rules cuz of this, so it should be changed now!

Goes off on Spotify

Spotify put drake's face on every playlist but told me they'd have to teach me a lesson for playing my music 10 mins early on #QueenRadio. Even tho they've been giving away my music for free for years & I am one of the top Spotify artists of all time.

Spotify had to teach me a lesson but rewarded the man who has had an Apple radio show the longest; inadvertently helping the Apple platform the most. Oh I can't wait for #QueenRadio on Tuesday. They took away my promotion they had promised for the 1st cpl days b/c of this. #Queen

My music went up on Apple so I played it. I assumed it was on Spotify & Tidal at the same time. Spotify said that Apple tweeted fans advising #Queen was up & therefore they had to teach me a lesson. But PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!

My label didn't want to defend me for fear of Spotify trying to teach Ariana a "lesson" too!

submitted by /u/TheRoyalGodfrey
[link] [comments]

J.I.D reveals that his sophomore album, DiCaprio 2, is dropping in September

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 09:28 PM PDT

In a new interview with billboard, J.I.D confirmed his album is dropping in September.

Link to interview

Talks about the album from 1:25

  • Was asked about themes/subjects on the album: "Being broke, stuff not working out, being tired, relationships, guns"
  • Not revealing features/collabs yet
  • Worked with unknown producers that sent him instrumentals
  • Some production from his in-house producer/DJ, Christo
submitted by /u/MikeChecker
[link] [comments]

Playboi Carti reveals next album name “Whole Lotta Red”

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 04:45 PM PDT

Travis Scott plays DPOTY-level defense to force the steal on James Harden

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:04 PM PDT

Highlights Westbrook blocks 21 savage and stares him down at Harden’s charity event

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 06:23 PM PDT

Ski mask freestyling over ukulele

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 03:50 PM PDT

Kanye West- Apologize

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 04:57 PM PDT

GZA on IG: "Are you ready? Thursday 23rd August"

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:04 PM PDT

Lil Peep & Lil Tracy - The Song They Played [When I Crashed Into The Wall]

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 10:51 AM PDT

[FRESH] Kyle - Playinwitme (Remix) [feat. Logic and Kehlani]

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 09:03 PM PDT

ASTROWORLD and Travis Scott's career arc: How did we get here?

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 10:16 AM PDT

Night Lovell announces new album “Good Night Lovell”

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 02:24 AM PDT

Yung Bans - 4tspoon ft. Playboi Carti

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 03:13 PM PDT

Lupe Fiasco - Happy Industries ("Feel Good Inc" Freestyle)

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:46 AM PDT

Sunday General Discussion Thread - August 19th 2018

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 10:53 AM PDT

Once more, I have nothing funny to say

submitted by /u/TheHHHRobot
[link] [comments]

Childish Gambino- Shoulda Known

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 09:22 AM PDT

B.o.B feat. Nicki Minaj - Out of My Mind

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 04:25 PM PDT

Teyana Taylor brings Jeremih's baby Mother on stage after Fall Out!

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 09:01 PM PDT

[FRESH] A$AP ANT - SHANGHAI

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 01:20 PM PDT

Death Grips - Eh

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 11:41 PM PDT

A$AP Rocky - Nights Like This (prod. LordFubu)

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 11:36 AM PDT

Young Thug - Dirty Shoes (ft. Gunna) [Official Visualizer] (Slime Language)

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 08:37 AM PDT

Tyler, the Creator - Steak Sauce

Posted: 19 Aug 2018 11:00 AM PDT