[FRESH] Mac Miller - Self Care - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

[FRESH] Mac Miller - Self Care - HipHop

[FRESH] Mac Miller - Self Care - HipHop


[FRESH] Mac Miller - Self Care

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:00 PM PDT

Charlemagne confesses to drugging a woman in 2015 podcast

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:06 PM PDT

Audio. I thought it'd be good to share this in light of the rape accusation.

Here's a transcript of the important part:

Charlamagne: Listen man, you just never know... Its a lot of gray areas when it comes to that shit man... a lot of gray area.

Andrew: yes there are gray areas but if you're unconscious you rape somebody, and thats plain and simple, and theres nothing you can do around that, if you're unconscious...even if she's drinking, even if she's tired b she ran a marathon that day... if she passes out and she's unconscious now and you fuck her, that's rape... Now, this is a weird thing that has been said to me by multiple girls actually, uh they go "you know what'd be fun, is we woke up in the morning, and you were like already fucking me..." I'm like, you mean raping you? WTF why you trying to get me caught up? Doesn't that sound like a set up? That's how I'm in jail for 10yrs because of some fantasy that you had. You never had a girl say that? Like how we just wake up...

Charlamagne: I remember a scenario in Myrtle Beach, South Caroline, I got this girl real drunk, and uhm, I fucked, we fucked.

Andrew: ... just that sentence sounds a little fishy, "I got her drunk against her will..."

Charlamagne: Nah I did. Now I didn't just get her drunk I went to the sex store and got Spanish Fly.

Andrew: Oh so you raped her?

Charlamagne: Shut up. Spanish Fly. They sell it in the sex store, I'm telling the truth... they sell it in the Spanish store. I had the fucking... I mean they sell it in the sex store.

Andrew: Why you snitching on you dog? They sell knives in the store too, you can put that to a girls throat, and have sex with her, doesn't mean its legal.

Charlamagne: So I put the spanish fly in the E&J, we drinking the E&J and shit... so in my mind I don't know if this shit really work, but I feel like I got horny as a motherfucker too! Right? Right?

Andrew: You took it too?

Charlamagne: So she was drunk and shit, and we had sex and shit, and like a lot of my boys were trying to come in the room and fuck her and I'm like nah chill out, we not doing that, I'm not gonna let y'all run a train on her, that's rape. So, right, so, so...

Andrew: If its just one on one, its ain't rape. Trains are rape.

Charlamagne: So the next morning, the next morning she wakes up and uhm, we talk about it. And she's like "What happened?" I'm like "We had sex." she said "Ok well I'm glad it was you." Then a couple days later, she's like "Yo are you sure I only had sex with you?" Because one of my stupid ass cousins was going around saying he fucked her, which he didn't, I know for a fact he didn't. I was there with her the whole time. He did not fuck her. He looked at her naked, but he didn't fuck her. Right? So, so, so... I'm telling her no me and you just had sex, nobody else did nothing. So it just was weird that she was like, "I'm just glad it was you." You know what I'm saying, because in mind yea you could have been in a real bad situation if it was another motherfucker there...

Andrew: That's a huge compliment man. A girl just said, "yo at least you raped me."

Charlamagne: I didn't rape her. I did not rape her. I did not rape her.

Andrew: If it was any of your cousins or friends... it would have been rape.

Charlamagne: I didn't rape her, because me and her had every intention of having sex with each other.

Andrew: So then why would you put the Spanish Fly?

Charlamagne: I was a freaky... I'm still a freaky motherfucker but I was really, I was... listen I was... my whole...

Andrew: Wait, was she passed out when you fucked her?

Charlamagne: Nah... she wasn't like. She was like one of those drunks where listen, no listen, no, she was one of those drunks where like, she was like one of those drunks where she was like oh, coher... she wasn't coherent, but she was up, like when your girl... like when you're blacked up like that don't know what the fuck is going on type shit, like she was really fucked up...

Andrew: She was awake and she was into it?

Charlamagne: She was wasted. Yea. She was wasted.

Andrew: Her eyes were not rolling in the back of her head?

Charlamagne: Nah nah nah nah... she was

Andrew: Ok was she snoring while you were having sex?

Charlamagne: It was just weird because while we were having sex, she was... because one of my homeboys used to fuck her on the regular. When I say the regular, the regular... that was his girl. He hates me probably to this day.

Andrew: Wait, so you fucked your friends girl?

Charlamagne: I was a piece of shit. It wasn't his girl tho, it was like a girl he used to really love. So this is the whole story... The girl was white right, and he was black... so this is in Monks Corner, South Carolina... they couldn't really have an inter-racial relationship at the time, dixie flag flying over and shit, right, they couldn't be... it couldn't really go down. So they couldn't really claim each other, you know what I'm saying... but it was one of those weekends she just mad at the motherfucker, and came to get drunk with me, and I had been flirting with her, and we had been talking on the phone, we kiss every now and then.

Andrew: This is your boy's girl...

Charlamagne: This is my boy's... He should have claimed her.

Andrew: Which boy?

Charlamagne: I'm not saying..

Andrew: Do I know him?

Charlamagne: Nah you don't know him. He should have claimed her.

Andrew: Was he at your wedding?

Charlamagne: Hell no. Absolutely not. But its like, we knew it was going to happen but it was just the fact that it could have been really bad for her, is my point. The fact that she woke up the next day and was like "I'm just glad it was you, and just you." was weird to me... that was a little strange.

Andrew: I like the fact that you made yourself a hero in this story.

Charlamagne: I did. I'm the Dr. Dre. I wrote... I wrote this... straight out of Monks corner. I wrote this.

Andrew: Sweetheart they was trying to come in the room... they were trying, after I drugged you and you passed out... they were trying to come in and get some pussy but I said no.

Charlamagne: I did not drug her, and pass out....

submitted by /u/scottsamonster
[link] [comments]

[FRESH ALBUM] Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers 2

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:00 PM PDT

Kanye is coming to Chicago to produce Chance’s new album.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:55 AM PDT

Mac Miller announces album “SWIMMING” coming August 3rd

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 10:02 AM PDT

[FRESH PREORDER] Mac Miller - Swimming

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:01 PM PDT

[FRESH] Kali Uchis - Paranoid (Kanye West cover)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:41 PM PDT

[FRESH] Chief Keef - Mansion Musick

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 07:44 PM PDT

[FRESH] Anderson .Paak - Bubblin Remix (feat. Busta Rhymes)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:59 PM PDT

Tekashi69 Denied Bail, Judge Calls Him Flight Risk

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:16 PM PDT

Wiz updated his Rolling Papers 2 tracklist to have 25 tracks, and removed the song with Travis Scott

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:01 PM PDT

[FRESH] Playboi Carti x Chief Keef - Uh Uh

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:59 PM PDT

Lil B - Money In My Spirit Ouu * TEXAS STAND UP BIG BELTS *

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:07 PM PDT

[FRESH] The Internet - La Di Da

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:59 PM PDT

Del The Funky Homosapien Punctured His Lung And Fractured Several Ribs In Gorillaz Stage Fall

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:01 PM PDT

Childish Gambino Annouces Events titled "Summertime Starts Here"

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:00 PM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Quentin Miller - Q.M.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:02 PM PDT

[FRESH] Freddie Gibbs - Lets Make Some Cash

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 11:26 AM PDT

[FRESH ALBUM] Yung Gleesh - Gleesh

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:59 PM PDT

[FRESH]Father- We Had A Deal

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:09 PM PDT

The Avalanches ft. Danny Brown and MF DOOM - Frankie Sinatra

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:25 AM PDT

Response: CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD 'I NEVER SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ANYONE' ... DNA TESTS PROVED IT‘

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:22 PM PDT

[FRESH] Rico Nasty - Big Dick Energy

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:04 PM PDT

[FRESH] Rich The Kid - Leave Me

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:00 PM PDT