Kanye reveals he has songs with A$AP Rocky and a track with Lil Uzi Vert and Travis Scott he wants to release this week. Also says ATCQ should've won a Grammy for their last album and he did an interview with Charlamagne discussing Jay-Z, Virgil Ablohh, Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Mental Health. - HipHop | HipHop Channel

Pages

Kanye reveals he has songs with A$AP Rocky and a track with Lil Uzi Vert and Travis Scott he wants to release this week. Also says ATCQ should've won a Grammy for their last album and he did an interview with Charlamagne discussing Jay-Z, Virgil Ablohh, Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Mental Health. - HipHop

Kanye reveals he has songs with A$AP Rocky and a track with Lil Uzi Vert and Travis Scott he wants to release this week. Also says ATCQ should've won a Grammy for their last album and he did an interview with Charlamagne discussing Jay-Z, Virgil Ablohh, Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Mental Health. - HipHop


Kanye reveals he has songs with A$AP Rocky and a track with Lil Uzi Vert and Travis Scott he wants to release this week. Also says ATCQ should've won a Grammy for their last album and he did an interview with Charlamagne discussing Jay-Z, Virgil Ablohh, Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Mental Health.

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:34 AM PDT

Earl Sweatshirt retweeted this

Chance The Rapper: Talked to him two days ago. He's in a great space and not affected by folk tryna question his mental or physical health. Same Ye from the Vmas, same Ye from the telethon. Black people don't have to be democrats. Next President gon be independent

Lupe Fiasco: I love Ye...however the only reason I'd talk to him is so that I could tell him to give Cudi the phone.

Lucki: Aye Kanye might has well just shoot me in the face wtf bro lmao

Jaden Smith: False Idols

Smino: Make Kanye Black Again.

Rejjie Snow: This made me really upset. I wish my hero understood that his so called friend & president actively makes moves to disenfranchise black people. KANYE doesn't stand for black America. He is cancelled. People be doing too much

J Cole: "These are our heroes" - @nas (retweeted by JID)

Trump replied apparently

malik yusef textin ye a poster

its signed

pic of kanye in trump hat

Kids See Ghost short film will be shot by Dexter Navy

TRAVIS CONFRIMS, SONG HOPEFULLY DROPPING THIS WEEK

These are just some of the tweets you can read all of them here

Songs:

Rocky we gotta release our songs ASAP

Trav we gotta drop the track with me you and Uzi this week bro. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooo🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ATCQ/Grammys

I'm turn the Grammys into the Yammys

yes I said we. We the people like my brother Q Tip said on the final Tribe album that should have won the Grammy

Charlemagne

the Charlamagne interview just got an offer on 10 million. Yo @cthagod should we hold off for a hundred million??? Jay Virgil Obama Trump and Mental Health. Just a few things that were discussed. Charlamagne the new Oprah

oh and Ebro I love you. Ima let you finish but the Charlamagne interview is one of the best interviews of all time. 😂

Clarifying Management situation

I no longer have a manager. I can't be managed

I'm nobody's "client"

yes I got rid of my last lawyer why? Because he wouldn't come to work full time. I also asked my last manager to come work full time for Yeezy of course the last lawyer and manager said no. So now I hired a CEO and a CFO and i have two full time lawyers as of now.

Fashion things

We have 160 positions to fill by the end of the year. Yeezy will hit a billion dollars this year. It is the 2nd fastest growing company in history. It is a unicorn on its way to becoming a decacorn.

I am currently the single highest paid person in footwear. That means I make more money on shoes than Michael Jordan.

there's been a lot of fake news so I just wanted to give you the facts. Yeezy will become the biggest apparel company in human history by working with the most genius level talents and creating product at an affordable price. I hired the head of supply chain from the Gap.

We will reach the prices I've promised

Media

People magazine. Watch how you speak my name. You would love a pair of Yeezys. Don't play yourself.

Harvey Levin of TMZ your hearing from your future president. Let's be friends. Please never use the word erratic to describe a person who is economically and psychologically empowered

edit:

Trump

You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.

If your friend jumps off the bridge you don't have to do the same. Ye being Ye is a fight for you to be you. For people In my life the idea of Trump is pretty much a 50 50 split but I don't tell a Hillary supporter not to support Hillary
I love Hillary too.

I love when people have their own ideas. You don't have to be allowed anymore. Just be.

Love who you want to love. That's free thought. I'm not even political. I'm not a democrat or a republican

my wife just called me and she wanted me to make this clear to everyone. I don't agree with everything Trump does. I don't agree 100% with anyone but myself.

submitted by /u/TheRoyalGodfrey
[link] [comments]

J. Cole Just Wants to Be Himself: The 33-year-old rapper on his record-breaking album, SoundCloud disses, and how he stopped caring what other people think.

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 08:18 AM PDT

Lil Skies turns down XXL cover

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 07:20 AM PDT

Post Malone gave a Postmates driver a copy of his new album as a tip

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:55 PM PDT

Here's a short clip of him and the next guy he delivered to listening to "Same Bitches" featuring YG and G-Eazy.

Track confirmation from YG

Album out this Friday

submitted by /u/idkpotatoes
[link] [comments]

$ILKMONEY announces new song "My Forte" produced by Tyler the Creator dropping this week

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 12:31 PM PDT

Kanye West-White Dress (prod. by RZA)

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 11:38 AM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Diplo - Wish (feat. Trippie Redd) (Official Music Video)

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 07:18 AM PDT

Lupe Fiasco - Sunshine. This track always puts me in a good mood right away.

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 01:52 PM PDT

[FRESH] Juice WRLD - My X Was Poison

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 05:06 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Rae Sremmurd - CLOSE ft. Travis Scott

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:01 AM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Miguel - Come Through and Chill ft. J. Cole, Salaam Remi

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:05 AM PDT

6ix9ine' manager (allegedly) under investigation for the shooting a few days ago

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:57 AM PDT

Kanye West - Chain Heavy ft Talib Kweli and Consequence

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 06:08 PM PDT

Childish Gambino - Unnecessary (ft. Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul)

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 03:09 PM PDT

Rapper flew drugs across U.S. & sold them from apartments he rented, police say

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 07:02 AM PDT

Spent all week writing this album review of KOD. One of my favorite J. Cole projects.

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 11:47 AM PDT

03 Greedo Reportedly Sent to Prison

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 07:57 PM PDT

[FRESH VIDEO] Kali Uchis - Get Up

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 08:10 AM PDT

[Fresh album] Bobby Feeno ( Ex NFL Player Arian Foster) - Flamingo & Koval

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:03 PM PDT

SpaceGhostPussy - Lofty305 X Denzel Curry X Xxxtentacion X THESLUMPGOD Prod Ronny J

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:01 PM PDT

Jamie Foxx telling the same Kanye West story

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:44 PM PDT

I love both Jamie Foxx and Kanye, but almost every interview Jamie has done, he tells the same story about how he first met Kanye. It's a good story and I think it's hilarious how many times he tells this story.

Here's a few examples of interviews where he's told the story:

The Cruz Show - March 2015

Sway in the Morning - April 2015

Ebro in the Morning - April 2015

Ellen DeGeneres - May 2015

Live with Kelly & Michael - May 2016

James Corden - June 2017

Graham Norton - June 2017

Joe Rogan Podcast - July 2017

EDIT: Added dates and Ebro interview to list

submitted by /u/Lakefargo
[link] [comments]

Almost 8 years later, the track still remains relevant - Syllables by Eminem Ft Jay Z, Dr Dre, 50 Cent, Stat Quo, and Ca$hi$

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 05:57 PM PDT

Xzibit Ft. Eminem - Don't Approach Me

Posted: 25 Apr 2018 09:30 AM PDT